Module Manager /L Experimental
Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
ModuleManager is mod that let you write patch file that edit other part at load time.
This is Lisias' Experimental fork for Module Mamager.
In a Hurry
- Latest Release
- Issue Tracker
- Official Distribution Sites:
ModuleManager is mod that let you write patch file that edit other part at load time. With is you can edit squad (and other mod) part without overwriting their file.
To install, place the GameData folder inside your Kerbal Space Program folder. If asked to overwrite files, please do so.
REMOVE ANY OLD VERSIONS OF THE DLL BEFORE INSTALLING.
- Hard Depencies:
- KSP API Extensions/L V 2.0 or above.
- You are free to:
- Share - copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt - remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially. This license is acceptable for Free Cultural Works.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Under the following terms:
- Attribution - You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions - You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
The above is a human-readable summary of (and not a substitute for) the license. Visit the link for the legal code.