Where to reach me
You can reach me for help on the following links:
- Github Discussions
- May be convenient if you have a github account and not a Forum one.
- Mention my name using @Lisias or I may take some time until I detected your post!
- Damn, Github, why I can't be notified by new issues?
- Some people preffer Reddit, so there we are.
- Not so crowded as Forum, but it's an option.
- If you don't have a github account, then your best option is really the Forum. I usually check it (almost) every day - but now and then Real life™ bites and I may take 2 or 3 days to respond.
- If everything else fails, there's always the good and faithful email.
[TweakScale]on the subject, of my spam filter will trash your message.
In any case, you really will need to send me your
KSP.log file, that you will find on the same directory where your
KSP_x64 executable file is.